Wednesday, March 12, 2008

EVERYBODY DO WHAT THEY WANT

My simple theory:

EVERYBODY DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT, EVERY DAY, EVERY HOUR, EVERY MINUTE, EVERY SECOUND – IT’S JUST NOT EVERYBODY WHOM IS AWARE OF IT!

A theory which I have shared with quite many after all, which most finds nonsense in the beginning of the conversation - but agree and find it dam motivating as the get aware of it.

So here you are.

You (and the rest of the world!) do exactly what you want. If you don’t believe in it, just ask yourselves. Trust me, WHATEVER question you might ask yourselves, you will agree.
An examples: “I don’t feel like going to school every eve for 3 hour, as I have no life spending 10 hours on works, and 3 hours in school afterwards!” WRONG, you do feel like going to school, otherwise you would not do it, and the reason is (because there is a reason according to the theory!), is what you maybe wanna graduate your MBA, which will give you the tools giving you the job you really WANT. Therefore you WANT to go to school every eve. Simple. And please think, what would happen if you are aware of this, what you really want this? I believe you will enjoy the school – the ride to want you really want. At least it’s your decision wheatear if you wanna tell yourselves if you like it or not. I truly believe telling yourselves, THIS IS WANT I WANT, and BEING AWARE of this, will make it fun going to school – and MOTIVATE you, getting even better in school. So the theory is simple, be aware of what you want, and you will like ALL your doings and be top motivated doing them, and have fun at the same time. Enjoy!

I am NOT saying everything is easy and fun, BUT I do say, what it’s your choice and it’s up to you, if you wanna have as much fun as possible doing it.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger rozes said...

Yap- actually it's true. But not always is possible to do what you want. Therefor there is one more theory- happiness is not to do what you like, but with joy do that what you have to do...

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is amazingly true! Seems to me you have a beautiful philosophy (and mind!) and I was happy to finally read something that I fully agree upon. Thanks! I do, however, find it nicely challenging to convince my family, friends and collegues about this philosophy. - Anyway, happily waiting to hear more of your ideas... Happy Easter from the "Easter Bunny" (......) yes, it's "gæk gæk" :-)

 
At 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's easier to do in Scandinavian countries, but not yet in under developed countries that people need to do what they don't believe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home