Friday, January 12, 2007

The Recipe of Success

.. does not exist. To my mind Nike gives the best guidelines though – JUST DO IT!

Why I am in all this?
Because I love to see ideas becoming great companies - and the joy and journey getting there with a team of engaged teamplayers!

I am proud and dam happy!
.. and I LOVE OUR TEAM! I can’t express how happy I am to be working with concepts with such huge potential, surrounded with the best teamplayers ever - people who will just give their left hand to make this a success – making good business and having fun at the same time! Guys, we are not working halftime or fulltime - hey this is LIFETIME!;-)

I am really proud and I can’t wait to see our success - we are gona have a huge party, dancing on the tables, being proud and very very happy together! We are in a very good business, but as always failures are more common wan successes, so we have to be realistic - this is extremely important we stay together, having our passion, believe, energy and trust in what we do. We will only survive if we believe in it and stay together 100% for years!

My Goals
I want to inprove my informal track record, make funky business, tell my friends what I believe in, and to make mom and dad proud of me - and disappoint as few people as possible!
I want to have fun doing what I do – and I want people to respect my business!

Thanks. Have no clue why I post this.

2 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hvorfor vil du bygge på jagtvej 69

 
At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home