Monday, January 01, 2001

Fuck Janteloven

Let me make this short; I am in general very positive towards every thing, and I do believe in all persons should have the same opportunities, but I can’t understand the Jantelov! - in English; the Law of Jante, saying you shall not think that you are good at anything!?! So fuck the Jantelov big time!;)


Instead I will turn it all over, and do all I can do to delete the Law of Jante – and implement the law saying; you shall think that you are good at everything! Letting people use their creativity, drive and energy, making a difference, contributing to the world we all share. Why not be happy that your neighbour is happy – or in general be happy on the behalf of others! I am very happy to see the many happy people, who gets their needs fulfilled. Fuck the Law of Jante – live your life...