Friday, August 04, 2006

In Praise Of Slowness by Carl Honore

In Danish "Lev livet langsomt" a book about the challenge controlling speed in your lives. The title court me so I bought it at read it on my way to New York trying to figure out how to slow down!

Must say it didn’t count me, but it surly tells about the creasy speed we are living in - all people wanting more and more, not being satisfied or? or afraid of the development? The main obstacle which court my interest was that some 50 years ago the thoughts about the 2 century was that the technology would have given us so much free time that we would only have to work a few hours a day - or even a week! But what happed was that people just want more and more, working harder and harder - kind of creasy even though I myself most property belong to this group !?!;O)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home