Sunday, October 02, 2005

Entrepeneurs and their doings?

Dear Monica (and the others ones, whom I have had the chat about entrepreneurs and their doings with – and NOT the ones who know this already being in business!); having had quit some talks with you, discussing the world and its entrepreneurs, I would like to express my thought about this. For sure this will be logic for the entrepreneurs dudes, but many of all the others whom I love, its import for me to tell you my doings and thoughts (being and entrepreneur with a big E myself), I will but this down in words:

You can see at the world and its entrepreneurs in two ways; the WRONG way (at least in my opinion), saying the business dudes/entrepreneurs makes money on others behalf. OR the RIGHT way (my opinion!), saying entrepreneurs are helping the world developing, creating technologies etc. making the world a better place to live, letting people use their inventions, giving people the OPPORTUNITY using this or not.

Well, actually I have tried putting this down in words http://simonfrom.blogspot.com/2001/01/afraid-of-development.html ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home